This article details different A5 Fax package versions that have been posted on AppExchange since 2019 and the changes/additions made with each package version. Please note that we don’t release all the version numbers to customers since sometimes we make multiple integrations during testing before publishing.
- We have made Files the primary tab when selecting pdfs
- When a pdf is uploaded, it is now saved to Files personal folder
- PNG Format Feature – A5 Fax now supports both TIFF and PNG as alternative sending formats to the standard PDF. Contact support to enable this feature in your org.
- Multiple Attachments Feature – You can now select multiple attachments/files to include in your fax. Choose from different sources: Documents, Files, related attachments, and browse/upload. We support up to 10 attachments. See this article for more information: Send a Fax Manually
- This app update includes the fix with pre-populating lookup field on Send Fax page when invoked from a related list. The issue was caused by the latest Salesforce update in October 2020.
- A5 Fax package posted on AppExchange on November 01, 2019. Includes general app features, barcode feature, Lightning ready features. Includes feature to fax with files and be able to see related PDF attachments on existing record to choose from under “recipients files/documents/attachments” tab.